Monday, June 23, 2008

The Reason for Marriage

The blog I posted prior to this one relates to what marriage means to you. It was and is intended for those of you who wish to get married, are married, or have been married.

My next question is: for those of you who wish to get married, why do you wish to get married? And for those who are married or have been, why did you get married? Please be honest with yourself and with me when answering this question.

I wish to get married so that I can share that special bond with my sweetheart so that she truly knows that I love her and will be by her side forever. I will never leave her. She is my one true love. I have never felt this deep of a love before, as it breaks my heart when we are apart. I want her to know I am ready to compromise and sacrifice things for her. I’ll be there when she needs me. There’s nothing in this universe I wouldn’t do for her. I care about the level of love and passion that goes along with marriage. I want her to have my last name. I feel at home when I’m with her.

Please respond with explanations and please respond to my last blog. I want to read your opinions!

RJ

No comments: